Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Imagine That!

Imagine waking every morning to your breath against my cheek and the caress of your body felt so tenderly. To the sounds of the song birds as they melody along with the music of our hearts palpitating awfully strong.
Imagine a love so beautiful and kind that seeks to share the answers revealed throughout the times. Imagine the compassion and the joy that comes along , bewitching the seduction rids life of all the wrong.
Imagine that the mornings and the nights have become one ,as the dance of life has simply just
begun.
Imagine there is no loneliness when love steps on board , a side by side journey for you and I to explore.
Close your eyes and vision , you will begin to see, that every step you’ve taken is right next to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````````````````*****************************

If I could see tomorrow and taste your lips of sweet
rid myself of sorrow , I’d be walking in my sleep.
If I could scale the mountain to see beyond,I would
see that we are simply walking arm and arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called out to the heavens , I called out to the stars,
I called out to my true love, for us never to depart.
~~~~~

To hold this one moment so close to our heart,
seeded from within the stars will we chart.

The heavens belong to you and I
and there's no limit to the moon and sky.

So listen close and this I will tell
the love that I feel has broken the shell.

~~~~~~~~
Love is like a bouquet of roses , each petal reveals another beauty.

~~~~
The stars were cast to wake your heart and make you understand . Love is not a competition sent to shake man. Your heart opened up to me, your arms now take command.

~~~
You don't needs hand to touch love, hold it in your heart. Nor eyes
to see the beauty of life , when you live it through your soul. Time's
bitter sweet path is not laden with sadness, but rejoices with hope
for tomorrow.
~~~~~~

I was reaching out and you were reaching back!
~~~~~~
Tonight when the sunsets and the darkness embraces the eve , love will enhance with its
beauty placing you once again in my arms. Sleep well for I am as close as the butterfly to a daisy.

1 comment:

John said...

Voglio vederti stasera.