Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, December 17, 2007

Friendship

Out of our struggles comes our courage to create change. Out of change comes our ability to stand strong in the face of diversity.
~
I have never regretted past struggles, I am just a bit more grateful for the adventures and experiences that have enriched my life. The reward for reaching beyond this entity to expand with the will of the heart into another dimension, to breach beyond the negativity to feel your source of love. The treasure that mounts higher then mountains yet touches the deepest of spirit is felt in each good morning embrace and in the sauntering of your soul next to me.
~
My reward in life is your friendship, for you keep me afloat in the harshest of elements.
~

No comments: