Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's a wonderful life

~
Spirits Free

It’s a wonderful life a classic about choice. One decision placed upon the moment altars life in ways that people rarely foresee. In retrospect we see the variable of choice and how they lead to a particular sequence of events. Then there is always our interpretation of such events both positive and negative that capitalizes on the moment.
There are those who have come into my life and have changed its direction in ways that I myself had never foreseen. Gates opened to life that was once locked on an unseen path. Laden with cobblestone and sometimes stumbling we see the extension of life labeled with the title of " experience and growth." To truly grow one must be prepared to experience outside the context of the rigid rules society sets upon us.
As the holidays approach I find myself reviewing the past few years and reabsorbing our trials and triumphs as we prepare to go forward. I had these trinkets that documented my life, each held all the emotion of the past moments through their abilities to freeze in my mind a memory. As I look forward to 2008 I am prepared to let go of yesterdays trinkets as I accept the new challenges that living initiates.
Like a modern day expansion pack I see that we are capable of reinventing tomorrow. The challenge that awaits us is our ability to move forward, running, grasping and treasuring all of life. With you there are no limits upon my soul, no restraints to hold my heart no locks upon the mind for we are merely an extension of reality set free.
I have put my emotions to words for many years, the experiences that come with each new awakening. Today I prepare to celebrate in this gift of love that has been granted to us, and it doesn’t seem like enough to tell you that I love you, to tell the world that I love you. I have toyed with the combinations of sharing my heart in the literary sense and seek to find the words of perfection that will span beyond eternity to rest amongst the souls of those who seek love.
Laced in gratitude, I thank you for excepting this challenge to walk each day in a new light……. Cliché! I love you!!!!!!!

~

No restraints to hinder set upon our soul,
stimulate and encourage are the eternal goal.
~

I held to the past to set in stone the documentation of when I was alone. Trinkets remain in Pandora’s box, yesterday’s reminder of when I was lost. Today I wake to find you here eternally fused without despair. Treading tirelessly above the seas, hand and hand clenched in the breeze.

No comments: