Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, December 31, 2007

A Validation of My Love...

With my honor I bestow my love to the one who holds my heart, confirming the validity I shout it in the dark. High above the mountains and drifting out to sea, no matter the reasoning we bonded out of need.
~

I feel no weakness in needing you,
no pain in wanting you,
no sadness even though
the river separates
the mountains.
~
Today
Today I felt a happiness that eased my troubling heart,
as sharing in my being gave to life a refreshing start.
~
A newly written chapter that taught me how much
you mean, when you stepped out on a limb to bring
to life a dream.
~
Breaking barriers, taking down the walls, escaping
the madness of the rotten little troll ( Laughs Out Loud)
~
It is ok to laugh, smile and to be me......for beyond the realm of madness, is the joy of life waiting down the path of experience.
~
I feel your love in everything I do.... blows kisses!!!!
~
Shouts from mountains,
whispers in the wind,
sings in the night,
forever loves..
you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful points altogether, you simply received a new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your publish that you made some days in the past? Any sure?
http://learningtips.eu