Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The clouds hovering over the north had finally made their way and as I gazed out the window I saw the first snowflake of the day. Rivers, mountains and valleys try to separates two souls, but the pure white lacey wonder magically unfolds, passionate dreams of yesterday, heating up the cold.

I cherish that which is love and rises us up to new heights.
~
We each have our own heaven and hell,
it is our ability to consume and digest
that unlocks the gates
setting free
the soul.
~
We will overcome all diversity because we can.....little other alternative.
~~
The worst thing about finding love... is the chance you might lose it.
~
Treading in stormy waters is easy in your arms....
~
I am happy...

No comments: