Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Kisses You Goodnight

Heavy the clouds that darken the stillness of night, shielding the moon and blocking any sight. Disconnected for the moment and distant as can be, until I felt your presence and jumped into the dream. Don't be shy my darling come close and rest your soul, the heart beats restlessly but I promise a gentle hold. I need not whisper words of love, or promise a life long embrace, as our love is woven strong like silk with the delicate embroidery of hand stitched lace.
~
Reaches out pulls you near and kisses you goodnight.
~
My hand, your hand,
my heart, your heart
my love, your love
Everlasting bond.
~
My life, your life,
my soul, your soul,
my dreams, your dreams,
Forever Free

1 comment:

Mark said...

Beautiful! Love your writing.