Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, January 31, 2008

..... there begins my once upon a time.

Confinement, restrained by circumstance, the escape an unraveling of a journey. My first steps were on the strings of the heart, softly played like that of a harpsachord.In the stars of the night, warm and bright, I felt what was the joy of your smile, as you my darling angel smiled down on me. Eluding my captor, I reached out to feel your hand pull me into another dimension,one that only freedom was capable of creating. Not a mere reation to fantasy but a gateway to a love that brought down the many barriers formed over the years. Exploring a depth more intense then anything I have ever known. The path was laid with the purity of a true friendship, one that felt me slip without fear into your arms.

No comments: