Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Restlessly mine....

A haunting serenade surfaced from deep in my soul, mastered the wind and empowered the cold. Feel the chill in your bones, the shivers down your back, etched from the inside led your heart straight to mine. Your hand on my knee stops the outer trembling, but inside a volcano is waiting. All my loving in a day time dream, singing and dancing in a make believe.My arms are locked in a warm embrace, must have a bit of reality as it's traced to my face. The smiles that I can't hide are bubbling out from the inside.
~
True love exist beyond the perimeters of space and time
and is as eternal as the soul blowing in the wind.
~
When all of doubt is extinguished, then the flame of love will
wildly explore the earth and the heavens to embrace eternity.

No comments: