Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Our Cloud

Smiling my dear as I daydream you here,
Warm and fuzzy sweet as I feel your tenderly
~
Happiness we share through the making of
a moment love and tender care ingredients
that bring you here.
~


Sings>
No room for tears, no heartbreak,
yesterday is gone and I am left here
with the shakes.
~
Laughter limited as well as the fire,
you controlled the flame and took
on the hour.
~
Smile..oh! smile as the memories
a kindling recreate, a warmth of
love in a dream replayed.
~
La la laaaa la la, la la laaaaaa la la
I sing to you la la laaaa la la, la la
laaaaaa la la. I whisper to you
la la laaaaa la la.

~
La la laaa la la , la la laaaaa la la
I close my eyes, la la laaaa la la
to make a dream come true..
la la laaaaa la la, la la laaaaaa, la
la la
~

My love for you is given in the dark of the night,
a view of the evening sky will remind you I am right.
~
I'm here waiting for your return and if you listen it's
my whispers that will be heard.
~
Our Cloud

Meet me on the clouds tonight,
I reserved the big fluffy
one of white.
~
Arms waiting to embrace,
heart to heart in our special
place.
~
Hush, hush my darling dear,
the sounds of love are in the air.
~
Tranquil I'll watch you fall asleep
as I gaze into your eyes I'll dream.
~
Paradise for two and what love
can do.
~
Break the barriers of the mind,
to make you mine.

No comments: