Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Cloud poetry... a dreamer

Cloud party for two, by invitation only...rsvp

I don’t completely understand the time and the place, or why some journeys are prematurely shortened and others way past their grace. All I know is from the time I met you, it felt so very wonderful and beautiful too. It’s no secret that we did collide, the impact so forceful, it’s impossible to deny. Bing, bang, wallop and it happened so fast, my heart wide opened in this life long crash. Silly, dizzy and I’m spinning around, smiling and laughing on our very own personal cloud. Understanding doesn't always pertain, by the time I met you I was half insane.Nothing matters but you and I on the cloud of happiness in the blue, blue sky. Singing and dancing night and day, traveling through dreams in a fun filled way.
~~
I choose no sadness nor allow its reign,
better to have loved even have insane.
~

No comments: