Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, January 04, 2008

I was taken by sight the of the flight of a medium size bird that roughs the northern winters. Though I could not identify at a distance the type of bird, his wings spread wide and his gentle glide, remarkably maneuvered and weaved through the still gray trees. In in a moments time only one thought came to mind this bird symbolized the ultimate in freedom.

The snow covered hills and yesterdays path lead to the wall of circumstance, brick by brick a barrier formed conditioning the spirit to fall victim to preset limitations. Troubled my mind was restless, was it my ill sense of choice that formed the foundation for which restraint was built?Had I allowed my heart to deceive me and in hopes of removing the obstacles, only to create more? With little chance of sleep I felt this haunting in both my conscious and unconscious being.

Biting my lip and distancing myself I engaged in a quest beyond self limitations to the road of alternatives. Why is it not clear, why can I not see, has the web thickened to keep its hold on me?
A force field of energy consisting of hope was draped beyond the mountains by cloud of dark like smoke. Hindsight but a worthless tool of fools, for what significance is it to know that life can sometimes be so cold?

No comments: