Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, January 25, 2008

It's one of those days..

It's one of those days.. my mind is so clear and I can see at greater distances and I feel your arms around me and I know how much I love you.
~
It's one of those days.. when the sun shines so bright that in the rays I can see the future as it warm my heart.
~
It's one of the days when the walls rigid and tall, fall tumbling to bits of crushed stone.
~
It's one of those days where I feel your hand and walk beside you through everything both good and bad.
~
It's one of those days where nothing else matters except that we have, we will and we are.
~
Its one of those days that the coldness lacks very little power as spring isn't far off and underneath the cold and snow, roots of flowers await to grow much like us.

No comments: