Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Let's dance...... life is waiting.

To champion life one must come to respect its opponent, as only the balance with nature successively leads us down the path of a harmonius existence.

~
I have not found myself lost in my travels only misguided.
~
To seek inner balance we first have to
understand our own actions.
~
Complicating life is the concept of confusion
created by the mind.
~
To allow our heart to reason with our soul
makes for an obvious answer.
~
If we perspectively view life as a series of chapters
then there is neither a beginning nor an end.
~
If all of life were easy, would it be as rewarding?
~
Character is created through experience.
~
I am..... because you believe.
~

No comments: