Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, January 04, 2008

Imagine

Imagine for one moment the rise of the sun and there was no one to share it with, no happiness,no fun. A sandy beach in summer with footprints of only one, and if the waves race should swallow like the dark of night, there would be no one to miss with all the loss of sight.
~
Imagine a castle of sugar cubes made, in the middle of a rainstorm on a cold windy day, melting like our yesterdays and surely they would fade with ony a semblance of the memories racing to meet tomorrow and set a picture in its frame.
~
Imagine your spirit beyond the perimeters of time interlocking the galaxies created by the mind. Challenging the dept of travel with the wind to your back, always pushing and pulling and trying to send you back.
~
Imagine our souls had never met and our hearts have never tasted love and mind lost all bets. So cold and lonely would the moment be, because we can all do it alone but its awfully nice to have you with me.
~
The biggest test in life is admitting defeat
and moving on from the lessons,
a little bitter and a little sweet.
~
With the darkness set and the path unclear,
lost and uncertain I met with fear.
~
My legs weakened and stumbled had I
for I knew not who the guide.
~
Grasping eagerly to be by yourside
with a glint of selfishness in my eyes.

No comments: