Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Someday....

An idiom that I have heard repeated many times is "actions speak louder than words." There is so much truth to this statement. Entering the real world in both a personal and business sense, the idiom became quite the lesson. Though I found it at first difficult to distinguish from those with a gift of bull and those who were doer's. There were a few particular conversations that rose to the occasion as away of toying with a persons emotions. I thought why would someone choose to say things if they had no plans of carrying them out? Was it rattling on of nonsense,or the beginning for which one exaggerates, or do some people just feel really comfortable lying, not only to others but to them self. Several things came to mind one being ego, maybe they thought it was the right thing to say, caught up in the moment, might have been like a child that does not think as they spoke out without really giving it much thought, or still might it have been their insecurities that placed a pressure to respond to what they thought might be expected.
What I gained from these experiences was largely a high amount of respect for the person who dared to be honest in all occasions, how refreshing was this approach to life. Communication is an unlocking of an array of the various combination an exchange of thoughts. The art of conversation is always more enjoyed when those speaking are on the same plateau.There is a unique connection that is to be enjoyed with the highest amount of admiration.
I felt a need to re-explore the conversations that I had somehow retained like a branding on cattle, word by word each one was seared to either my mind or soul. As I reviewed the years all the words seem to reconnect, and a different visual now draped the memories.
The heart is not always on the same level as the mind, our mind is telling us one thing and our heart another, this habitual tug of war has at times complicated life. The past experiences gave me more insight as they shed new light on the ways of human behavior. It is by all means about the inner character and that explains much about people, particularly myself and those I have chanced to meet.

~
For everyday you say hello, good morning my love,
and every time you hold my hand and give that
gentle shove.
~
For every wonderful moment you share with me,
I give to you all my gratitude and love for you
dared to believe.
~~
Fragile the crystal, shatters in the fall,
but friendship like ours doesn't tarnish at all.
~
Is it beautiful because you dared believe,
or do you dare to believe because it is beautiful?
~
Someday
Someday I am going to feel the sand between my toes
and your arms around me as the sun
creates a new horizon.
~
Someday I am going to place my hand in yours,
like you have trustingly placed
your heart in mine.
~
Someday I am gong to feel that smile on your face
as my fingers trace your lips.
~
Someday I'm gonna........




No comments: