Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, January 21, 2008

Understanding

Communication is a key factor in a positive relationship, following in a not so sequential order, love, respect and trust. Impetuous actions find a couple ending each others sentences, to typing the same words at the exact same time. Equal in the eyes of the spirit, a journey is heightened by the unity of two souls reaching beyond darkness to create their for evermore.
No signs of a despondent nature or neither a melancholy emotion, yet paralyzed was I, as I stared into the shallow pebble creek bed. Mountain cool waters as crisp and clear as the walls of ice that had draped the hills enveloped the hollow. In the mirror like images a reflection was cast in the stillness , there I saw the path that fate directed. I turned and took a quick glimpse backward over my own shoulder, the past and present racing forward as if reached out and held me.
I felt my heart verging on the moment as if my spirit was battling the mind. My senses becoming more aware of my surroundings, a fragrance of both pine and cedar blended with the memory of sweet orange blossom waffled through the air, creating a hunger for the comfort of your arms. Caught up in a fantasy so surreal the images became apparently a fusion of love with the ability to cross dimensions.

Songs birds dared the winter, their music in the air
and love so apparent it's alive everywhere.
~
Tingling senses, vibrations of the soul , rattling my
heart as today your love I hold.
~
Dancing on mountains, overjoyed and pleased , my
love beside me through the power of dreams.
~
Wrapped in winters frosty winds, began to melt
when your love stepped on in.
~
Sings >I love you my darling, you know that it's true,
forever and ever, I'll be here for you.

Cloaked in gold dust from the star lit sky, is the treasures
of love to blanket over you and I.

I love you my darling , you know that it's true, forever
and ever, I'll be here for you.
~


Being a Little Bit Silly

Sings> Being a little bit silly is like being a little bit in love, once your bitten there's no measurement there of.
~
Being a little bit silly is like being a little bit in love, no entrapment of the ages as we could be seven or a hundred and one.
~
Being a little bit silly, is like being a little bit in love, singing and dancing on the clouds up above.

~
Being a little bit silly, is like being a little bit in love, running a through a summer field , chasing lady bugs.
~
Being a little bit silly, is like being a little bit in love, smiling at your jokes and wanting to give you
a hug.
~
Being a little bit silly , is like being a little bit in love, catching your kisses and having lots of fun.
~
Being a little bit silly, is like being a little bit in love, skipping like a child and created memories
of love.
~






No comments: