Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

When kindred souls embrace through powers of the mind.

It might be that we have been taught to walk around with blinders on, that we fail to experience all the beauty and love that flourishes, extending from the soul outward. It's not about hocus pocus or some magic sent down from the heavens, but an energy that connects in the spirit of the wind. So powerful is this love that it explodes with exceptance and the ultimate in trust to display passion beyond that of our daily desires. Expectations set by society and ourselves have taught us to limit or control the fuel that ignites the flame that allows life to take on new meaning.

Kindred souls

I felt as your hand reached out and pulled me close to your side. I gazed into the river of darkness and found that you had lit the love from inside. Waters deep at my feet and the stars above me shine and in the stillness of the moment your embrace locked heart and heart with mine.
~~
I couldn't stop my mind from traveling, I couldn't stop from thinking of you, a day of holiday hustle and bustle and all I could do was dream myself next to you. Just to feel the calm of life, and triple it with the mass of the way you excite. To close my eyes and feel inside what you do to make me love you.

~
My morning, midday and night, my existence, my very life, takes on a different hue the colors of of life as I dance each day with you.

Sings>La la means I love you,
La la means I really do,
la la means I want you ,
la la forever and a day.
~
La la from mountain high,
la la in the blue sky,
la la day and night,
la la, I love you.....
~
La la means I love you,
la la means I really do,
la la means I want you,
la la forever and a day.

La la from mountains high,
la la in the blue sky ,
la la day and night.
la la I love you......

2 comments:

Mark said...

You are so full of love!

Rachel C Miller said...

I don't believe I have anymore love inside of me then anyone else. I just choose to allow it to be free, even when locked behind the gates of despair.