Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, December 28, 2007

Help Me.... I am missing you!!!!!

I fear on looking back do to its strong hold.... looks forward.

Energy
~
He who tries to control fate is a bigger fool then I,
for love is much more powerful and this
energy cannot be denied.
~
As reality takes center stage, the facts are simply this, no
matter what your thinking we both really do exist.
~
For love is never chosen, it's not something that can be
picked, it holds the world together and the heart cannot
resist.
~
Structure built not of wood or brick, the walls to restrain of
circumstance is mighty thick. Lack of courage and denial
stands very tall, but soon it will crumble as love will bring it
to a fall.
~
On the stage of silence a whisper will you hear, the song
of togetherness for that's what brought you here.
~
True it might be choices that rejoice or try to fight, but
if you set your soul free, you'll feel love lift you in flight.


~
I question neither the Lords motives nor his winding path,for it was I who asked for the experience to relearn to laugh. An though I found I have stumbled once to many times, would it be asking to much if you could shorten a few mountains on this climb?
~~

No comments: