Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wow ! A shared Chick Flick

Out of despair comes a little fresh air. There in the middle of rush hour traffic a car accident and traffic at a stand still. To some that may seem a bit discouraging, but to me the start of one of my fondest memories.. Here I was under the weather, my stomach in knots and watching a chick flick as you so quaintly refer to them . Today is so different then any day I can remember, I was feeling quite green and still you were beside me, comforting, embracing and still capable of brining a smile to my face. Emotional, tears of gratitude appear for you are the best friend anyone could ask for or for that matter imagine.
~

Through good times and bad times, your always so near,
in all of the seasons, hand holding here.
~
Laughter and song, dance in embrace, the joy that
you give is in the smile on my face.

~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, you are very gifted and very blessed.

Rachel C Miller said...

That's debatable .... gifted or bordering insantity. Either way it is a good crazy.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.