Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Full Moon and the Magic of Love

Reflected in the holidays kaleidoscope of color is the memories formed that had found a warm place in my heart. I once again gazed beyond the heavens clouds to a dimension separate from human form.
~
Whispers in song> I heard the song of souls, stories of love yet to be told, magical an embrace it takes us to our special place. Wonderful and free, each night you meet with me and there in my heart is where love generated a new spark. The joy of love sent from God up above, took us beyond the dance of dreams far from the path of fantasy. Whimsical and full of delight the images ever clear and very bright, cast a view of a silhouette of the love of you and me.
~
I promise to love as I am loved, with heart and soul.

No comments: