Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, December 28, 2007

White Christmas

I was watching a holiday classic that I have every year that I can remember since childhood. This year I was amazed as it was the first time I had seen the remastered version. No longer shades of gray as they were transformed in varied colors of blue and orange. I thought how could that be since I was sure I knew what color everything was. I felt very much like a child seeing the movie for the first time as I absorbed the array of colors as it replaced my own images with those of a prefixed version.
You could say I was a bit antsy as I was enjoying the movie, my mind kept drifting to you. Imagining you beside me, relaxing, taking in the moment and appreciating the company of each other. Restless by nature, that I am sure of, as I can always remember wanting to run as fast as I could. The view altered as I looked within to feel the warmth of your love and a embrace that was so mind challenging that it allowed me to escape for the moment the barricade so well placed that it blocked the view of the world around me.
Fragile as if walking high above on the tight rope of life, teetering back and forth trying to find my own balance within it all. I was disturbed how I allowed those to control the height of which I could travel, afraid of the fall, I leaned forward and unlike anytime in my lifetime, I felt such a connection as I reached and you reached back.
An appearance of angels in many a form,
guiding us daily through the heaviest of storms.
~
Capable of igniting the flame of desire,
transcends from the heavens to encourage the fire.

No comments: