Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Years Resolutions

It's the time of year that we scan the past and starting looking forward to a new year. As I reflect on past years resolutions, I find they have one common goal to be better in one way or another then the previous years. Unfortunately we set ourselves up to fail once to many as we try to obtain goals that are far from our reach. This year is very different, I don't feel the temptation to make a resolution of weight loss, or any specific challenge. This year I want to step forward in everything I do being truthful or shall I say completely honest with myself. What do I expect to find in this newly excepted wisdom? I believe that through this unveiling of emotion I will be capable of moving on without the additional stress that comes with fitting into everyones preconceived notion of who we are or who we should be, or where our life should lead.
This new freedom of thought shall be free of limitations, instead granting the potential to stand inside out and to obtain more of who I am on a even grandeur scale. I will sort my wants from my needs, love from lust, happiness from sadness and I will like the seeds of the dandelion blowing in the wind set free all that has restrained my soul. From this day forward I will express my own strength and weakness, not as a form of acceptance but to express, motivate and create my own path. I will not in anyway limit my own abilities, as each day I will use the untapped source of energy to not improve but to establish my being.

I promise that today I shall move forward and neither will I be restrained by circumstances, nor fall victim to those who seek to control. I am worthy of more and more is the expression of love that is seen in all of the world. More is respect, trust for I am worthy of being loved as I love. I will meet each days commitment with the excitement that life is deserving of. For the true gift was given at birth and it is up to us to seek and create in a knowledgeable way an expansion pack on the road we travel.My emotions may trigger my vulnerablity or lead me to the first path of truth.

I will not fear change for the more we learn the more we grow,
and the less inept we will be in meeting our challenges.
~
First truth ... I am afraid... except when your here,then I am as powerful as the mythlogocial Gods who rule the universe.
~
Second truth I cannot hate anyone but I do feel a sense of pity, for they fail to see the beauty in this wonderful planet we call home or the untimely birth of a newly born fawn or as I the view magic of a traffic jam .... oh I love bonus time!!!!!!!!!!!
~
Third Truth.. I can't sleep tonight because I am missing you.
~
Fourth Truth... I knew better and I still did... does it make me a bad person? I don't believe so, maybe a needy person lol

No comments: