Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Know

I know nothing matters as long as you're here with me, side by side through this dream. We climbed the many mountains, we laughed all the way, we put the sun in the sunshine and still we're caught smiling in the rain.
I know nothing matters as long as I can hear a few words from you my dear, calm as the ocean on on a breathless night, excited as a child at the gates of life, secure as the lock that holds us tight, is the voice of love that brings you here.
I know nothing matters as long as I can feel, the touch of you that in my life healed, all of my yesterdays, leading past the skies of grey to open new chapters along the way.
I know we will be okay, as long as I can say, I love you in the morning, I love you through the day, I love you forever and nothing will make this magic go away.
I know my life took on a different hue, you let a rainbow of color through, like prisms in the sunlight, shining down on my life. Creating a gem so very rare, the ingredients were simply love and care, cast across the sky of blue, from my heart direct to you.

1 comment:

Mark said...

What a beautiful testement to your love!