Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Painting those skies of gray....

Dreams consciously or subconsciously tickle the heart, unite souls and tease the mind. Imagine for one moment that anything was possible and with a simple closing of the eyes, you could enter a world separate from anything you have ever known. In this special place kindred spirits unite and there is no question to the capabilities of the mind. Some might say this fantasy or escape from reality interferes with what is. We go to sleep to rest our body, we dream to rest our mind.


The Vision is Clear

When lips are still as the night and yet your heart hears my plight. To love you near and far underneath the brightest stars, as we dance through the night.
~
Darkness plays its silly games and shadows on the wall a fire make, the vision is clear that the flame burning here will remain soul to soul beyond this life.
~
Pearls on the dresser lay, atop of doilies hand crocheted, delicate and old the memories retold, of how we repainted skies of gray.
~
I love you is a combination of words, I want you is something the heart spurred, but this you will know that life it comes and goes, but my love for you has a powerful and everlasting glow.
~
The stories unfold and each one in my heart I hold, tender this embrace held in an uncommon place, as that's what they say when angels come to play and bring to life a vision so wonderful and filled with delight.
~
You could search your whole life to find, but this magic is stronger then the mind, for no matter where you are, all you need is just one star and you'll find I'm always waiting there for you, and you find ....always , always find, that I am waiting there for you.
~


I might stroll through life, and that can be awfully nice, but in my dreams running is the theme as I'm running as fast as I can to you!!!!!

No comments: