Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lullaby... my baby


The simplicity of love can be heard when the
heart whispers to the soul and the soul
responds in song.
~
The kindness bestowed upon me has indeed
revealed the existence of love in its most pure state.

The lullaby orginally created from sounds, hums and sometimes words that were used to soothe and cradle children and infants to sleep. There is almost something magical about the rocking motion and the comforting sounds that place a calm over the moment. To this day to have a goodnights sleep, I try to make my last thought of the day to be those of pleasant memories.

My fathered use to make a sound that I found quite soothing it was not necessarily words or a hum, but a sound that provided a contrast of both a high and low note. My mother on the other hand liked to sing songs to ease a child to sleep.

As adults we all have a regimen in a way of soothing or lulling ourselves to sleep. Some like to fall asleep to the tv others to music, the sounds water or nature etc. It is the way we calm our soul and bring peace to the moment. Tonight when you close your eyes, allow your soul to hear the sounds of my love as I sing of our happiness.

My lullaby

Sings> I open my heart to only you,
you are free to step on in and dream
the whole night through. I will hold
you my sweet, in a tender embrace, as
I brush the worry from your face.


From the moment you close your eyes,
it is in my arms you will lie and I'll hold
you till the sun takes to the sky.

My love is always here for you, no matter
where we go or what we do. Close your eyes
and you'll see, we have unlocked the gates
to our most precious dreams.

Go ahead my love and close your eyes, allow
the blanket of love to warm you inside. I give
my love through the heart to remind who
inniated spark.

Drift off my darling and go to sleep, step into
heavens dream and dance through the night
with me.

What A Beautiful Day For A Picnic

The blanket is in the grass, come sit here next to me, as I tell you of my love and how much you mean to me. Put your arms around me and let me whisper in your ear, of the day you brought the sunshine and dried up all the tears.

I dreamt of the sweetness of your most tender kiss as I hungered to feel your love gentle upon my lips. A smile escapes the images of you and I, entwined in an embrace that will last for all time. From earth to the heavens, to the stars and beyond, our love is found and grows so ever strong.

The blanket is in the grass, come sit here next to me, as I tell you of my love and how much you mean to me. Put your arms around me and let me whisper in your ear, of the day you brought the sunshine and dried up all the tears.

I can't see the mountains and the stream has all but disappeared and there are no walls of separation that can keep your love from here. I feel it every morning it holds me every night and the comfort of your love is all that is in sight.

The blanket is in the grass, come sit here next to me, as I tell you of my love and how much you mean to me. Put your arms around me and let me whisper in your ear, of the day you brought the sunshine and dried up all the tears.

~~
Sings> I felt your love take my hand and pull me close like the waves to the sand. Powerful are the summer time dreams which brought your love to me, which brought your love to me.

Caught in the moment of desire, I rushed to heavens to the clouds of ours, where you and I dance and sing, where life is as it should be.

I felt your love take my hand and pull me close like the waves to the sand. Powerful are the summer time dreams, which brought your love to me, which brought your love to me.



Man of the mountain, listen and see, the sun and the rain are cut from a dream. Rays of happiness to warm the heart with each drop of rain a kiss in the dark. I feel him, he is here, he is holding my hand, in a field of flowers, a walk on the shore, in the clouds of the heavens and there on earths floor. Behold his magic, he set it all free, he released my soul to create a new scene. The curtains were falling and a view could be seen of the embrace of two spirits over the sea. They floated like clouds in the skies of blue, the spirits of love in a miraculous do. Dancing and laughing, just let it all go, we challenged the moment, we made them believe and at the top of mountains he stands with me.

I give thee all my love so that your
heart may see what soul feels.



I heard the music as the man of soul sang his song and felt the drift to the one who opened up his arms . The dreams of yesterday, a prayer each morning you will stay with me forever times a day.

I heard the music as the man of soul sang his song and felt the drift to the one who opened up his arms. The dance in heavens high from the moment you caught me by surprise, ignites the dream of the hour with the magic of love that set my heart a fire.


~
I wanted to see you and so I closed my eyes and the visions appeared in the heavens high. Magical and wonderful, spiritual indeed, as I reached for your hand you reached back for me. Laughter was waiting, it whispered with song, to embrace only happiness with our love so strong.



Paradise is the souls creation as envisioned by the heart.
~
One of my children had recently taken to gardening and questioned how the same seeds grew with different rates of success within the same plot of soil. It was obvious to the eye that one plant flourished as it had over grown its intended space and there were a few that had barely grown at all, stunted, weak and barely able to survive the season. I explained to him that the garden soil was not implemented evenly with nutrients which certain plants needed to grow to their full capacity, thus producing stunted growth.

After reading stories in the news of unnecessary violence and hatred, all which were to close for comfort. I thought about the concept, if we are all born of love, than why on a social,physical and mental level are many stunted? The answers varied as they do with gardening, some seeds never germinate, stunted from the beginning, others fell victim to the climate, to hot or to cold and still there was the ongoing nourishment that is necessary to become a viable part of the garden.

It would be safe to say, to obtain a reasonable chance of success we would have to be capable of growing and developing on a platform that both nourishes the mind and the soul. The feed necessary to nourish the spirit is free from greed and hatred, with pureness in thought, we have obtained the first step towards growth.

The end results provide us with an even wider scope of thought. It is not enough to sow and reap the harvest, our continued journey provides us with on going lessons. The lessons both educate and encourage the expansion through the body and mind. It has been said we are a "product of our environment" I both agree and disagree with that particular statement. I believe we have free will and the choice to travel on the same rails or to jump track and move in a different direction. It is also true we take on our travels our knowledge and experiences to that point. Though I would say it is the continuance or our ability to enrich our lives as we add more nutrients to the soil in the garden.

~
You pulled me close,
we walk side by side,
laughed, danced,
sang and cried.

You held me close,
you wiped each eye,
no tears, no sorrow,
only happiness resides.

You sent the sun,
warm and bright,
on rainy days,
only love in sight.

You lit the darkness,
you gave it light,
and held me close,
all through the night.
~
Draw that curtains it's in the air,
the love you give is everywhere.
~
It is okay, we are going to make it... we have seen the heavens, danced in the blue and held on tight through a storm or two.
~
I am so ever grateful for all that you bring,
but it's your faith in me that means everything.

When our wants conflict with the reality
we must listen to the truth of the moment
and engage through the dreams to surface
above our spiritual conquest and soothe
the heart and soul.

~
I am caught in the moment and the moment whispered your name.
~
The splendor of the glimmer of light is
nothing in comparison with loves return.
~
There is expectation and than there is reality.
~
There is a connection unseen to the eyes
and felt in the heart and embraced by the soul.
~
I don't write for approval, only that the heart may be heard.
~
I only know what you tell me,
for my heart has been known before
to play tricks on me.

~
Every thought is a seed nurtured by dreams and fulfilled by reality.
~
Difficulty was written into the script, to define
love in its entirety and appreciate it for all is.

~
It is not what my ears have heard,
but what sings to my heart.
~
The embrace of love upon my heart was so unexpected.

I love you, a combination of words that have
the power to move mountains and heal a heart.

No comments: