Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 24, 2009

...and so speaks my soul.

When all is said and done,
it will be known that I loved
and felt the glorious return
of love within my soul.

What may be merely words
upon a page is truly the final
documentation that gives
validity to a love that danced
with the angels.


Would you care to dance? What do you mean you can't dance! It is really easy, there are no certain steps involved, you have to open your heart and set your soul free and move a little closer, take my hand and follow me. The music is playing, candles lit low, this seem a bit common but the rest is wonderul you know. Closer and closer feel my breath on your cheek and our hearts in unison fluttering to their very own beat. Your arms are around me, oh" I am melting real slow and now the rest matters little to the right or the left, we'll take it real slow. A few kisses and a gentle embrace we are face to face in the dance in the heavens, in our own special place.

No comments: