Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 09, 2011

I

Sings>I dream the dreams that place you in my arms,
where we dance from star to star.

The loneliness fades away, as I hold you close
and whisper the words that bring a joy to the day.

There is something magical that's for sure, like a
road that has yet to be explored.

My heart feels a sudden warmth as I imagine
what the dreams have in store.

I dream the dreams that place you in my arms, where we dance from star to star.
~
I shall not whisper words of love, for all the world shall know, that when I shout to the heavens high, it is from my heart that they will flow.
~
I thought to cry of loneliness as a tear from life would fall, until I looked into the heavens and knew I had it all.
~
you will be as close as my every thought...I love you so.

No comments: