Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Reaches out and pulls you near and leaves upon you my sweet kiss.

As long as we are moving forward 
and not lully-gagging in the past, 
we will journey through our troubles, 
and enjoy the happiness at last. 

My heart is filled with memories, 
a ray of hope and desire, but 
I know that time rules all and 
starts or ends all the fires. 
~
In many ways I remain alone...

~
I took your love,
I held it tight, 
I refused to let it go, 
for it lives within my 
heart and grows and
grows and grows. 

I took the dreams,
I lived them well,
I replayed them each
and everyday, as I 
travel the weary roads 
of life, I know I have 
found my way. 

~
Wipe away the sorrow, 
remove all traits of fear,
for we have entered another
season and each day we 
will share. 

~
Souls

I have had the opportunity and as 
rare as it can be, I chanced to see 
another soul reflecting its love on me. 

The magic was indelible, like a spell
that cannot fade, written like a story, 
within my soul it shall remain. 

No comments: