Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Angel, My Darling , My Sweet Love

I thought it was pure magic to care for someone and that was until I knew what it was like to be genuinely   loved. Created on the platform of unconditional trust, it gets even better as love is more beautiful than lust. It strokes the heart in a way that comforts the soul, with the whispers of sweet happiness that each day unfolds. I thought it was pure magic to care for someone and that was until I knew what it was like to be genuinely loved. Views only the beauty, there is nothing to hide, gazes at the heart through the eyes. The days are awfully special , they mean so much to me as I walk through life grateful that you said hello to me.

You chased the sadness,
 made the darkness fade,
replaced with gladness,gave
 new meaning to the day.

You dared to love me ,
forever and a day and
cast your magic in the
most beautiful  of way.

You taught me the
meaning of love,
warm and caring
sent from above.


My angel, my darling , my sweet love, 
I give to you heart and soul in the heavens above.
Look to the stars in a clear midnight sky and know
 that I am with you today and for all time.

My angel , my darling , my sweet love,
I feel the energy that makes us one.
Empowered by hope and desire,
created a blaze of love uncontrolled fire.




The gift of a smile,
the touch of love,
in a world where
we came together
and became one.

The magic of dreams,
the beauty of a day,
sharing from the heart
as it makes gray skies fade.






Woke up in the morning before the sun had yet to rise, a silly smile surfaced on my face from
the thoughts of you and I .Love like ours comes from the heart, sharing our days is a really good start. Happiness is when you are here with me. Standing on the clouds in our very own dreams. Infused with the magic of desire, the blaze set our hearts on fire.

Grateful
I am grateful for the sun that shines each and every day,
for the magic of friendships that brings laughter our way
I held your love within me as I closed my eyes to sleep
and I woke with it in the morning as I stepped out of a dream.

Sings >La , la la laaaaaa no words do we need,
our hearts speak louder, our souls dance in every dream.

I celebrate each moment, I rejoice through memory as
I count  all my blessing and thank the lord for the love
he sent to me.

La, la la laaaaaaaa no words do we need,
our hearts speak louder, our souls dance in every dream.

~
I feel the love within my heart,, the gift of dreams from the start. You took my hand and walked with me through all the darkness that heartache brings. You sent the sun to warm my day, you gave a smile that has yet to fade.


Truth is when your heart speaks and your soul agrees

No comments: