Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

My heart, My Soul ... Our Love

From my lips an infusion of our most precious love,
from my heart to yours the dreams that makes us one.
Rainbows forming bring  various colors to the day,
just like the memories that remove all clouds of gray.

From my soul a whisper that fills the air with song,
from my view a silhouette of the arms where I belong.
Sunshine and blue skies to chase away the rain and
cast a ray of happiness like a sun filled day in May.
~
There are many kinds of love,
but it wasn't until I experienced the unselfish love,
that I understood that which bridges the heavens and the earth.

~
There is a certain joy that fills my heart when someone relates to a poem and chooses it to hang in their home. I felt like I achieved an eternal presence upon the earth.  My heart and soul in a forever place.

No comments: