Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Celebrate

I spoke to my heart and I asked "what do you feel?" and at first the heart quivered and for a mere second it stood still and than it just whispered " sweet love, I feel, a tease like a rain drop cool on the skin causes a shiver and wakes from within" Amazed by the response I smiled and I giggled and the memories flowed and inside and out I started to wiggle. Love is empowering and fills  a tremendous need. pure, untainted and absent of greed. Again I questioned in an obvious plea " heart tell me what did you see?"" The heart  paused for a moment or two and suddenly chanted" I saw the love, the love that lives in you" Some sit in judgement rules are made and it feels like a caretaker digging a grave. One last question came to mind, I blurted out loudly as if temporarily insane " tell me heart, let me know, who wrote the script and which way to go?" The heart beat quickly giving my soul a test and quickly responded with " surely you jest?" " The journey is a script from the heavens above and the road is paved strictly of love. There are bridges and valleys, rivers and seas but the path of love can bring down the largest of trees. No barriers of brick, no mountains high as the path you follow comes from inside. " I pondered as I gazed through the window of life at a journey that was not always easy and right. Choices were made and choices I followed and some led me out of the depths of the hollow. Solemn I felt the shadows of fear that kept me from listening with both of my ears. The morning is nearing, goodbye night sky, I am ready and waiting for that first glimpse of sun light. With love in my heart and the path through the hollow,  I will count my blessing as my soul I follow.

Love is so wonderful and beautiful as can be,
like a warm summer breeze that reached on
out to me.


I  celebrate the moment you first said hello to me,
took  my hand and held it and redid all my dreams.

Sent to me your love  in a  gift for all eternity, with
a ribbon red upon your  heart  filled  with memories.

I  celebrate the moment you first said hello to me,
took  my hand and held it and redid all my dreams.

Triggered the smiles from deep down inside and
added the passion that set my soul on fire..

No comments: