Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 25, 2013

...and bring you here.

Overwhelmed am I
hanging on a cloud,
dreaming of you
holding with my mind.

The stars are falling,
the moon shy's away,
the sun no longer shining
without you in my day.

My heart is weary,
my soul reveals despair,
as I try to move the mountains
and bring you here.



The field of daisy,
the hills I have climbed,
the storms of each season,
tease the spirit and the mind.

Running in circles,
nowhere to go,
heart racing faster
and my feet are awfully
slow.




Everyday I write another poem with
words of love because I am all alone.
Dreams to replace the nightmares,
happiness is when someone cares.

Every thought is always of you and
a summer day under skies of blue.
Strolling by the rocky river side
imagining you walking in my mind.

~

No comments: