Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Your Devotion

To love the moment is 
as important as to share the moment. 


Tears absorbed by the heart...
~

I tried to redirect 
but I am lost in a forest of emotion. 
~

As long as I can dream 
I will wake in your arms. 
~

Dreams are the revelation of 
the subconscious. 
~


I have come to the conclusion that
 right and wrong depends on what
 side of the fence you are sitting. 

Some view a mountain,
with flowers and trees,
but I see the windows,
that showed your love
to me.

Some view the river as
a path that barges lead,
but I see the waves that
sail our love out to sea.

Some view the darkness
as a night filled of fright,
but I see the warmth
that shined on us a light.

Some view the day
with emptiness and fear,
but I see your love and
 and I feel it here.

Some view the world,
with sorrow and grief,
but I see tomorrow
and the joy it will bring.

Some view the heart as
a vessel of emotion,
but I have seen more,
as you flood my heart
with such devotion.



There's a path I have yet to travel,
on a road I have yet to see, led by
the many angels it brings a whole
new world to me.

There's a mountain I have yet to climb,
through the brier and the trees, I reckon
there are many more hurdles and
a bridge to build across the sea.

There's a dream I have yet to see come true,
simple as it is it reveals what the subconsciousness
can do. It can hold your memory night and day
and bring you to me in a loving way.


~
I gave you my heart,
you gave me your love,
I gave you today and
you returned with
tomorrow.

I gave you the music,
you gave me the calm.
I gave you the words
you returned with
a song.

I gave you my heart,
you gave me your love,
I gave you today and
you returned with
tomorrow.
~



No comments: