Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Scattered Thoughts

I need to thaw out, 
I can't function in the cold.
~
I was once told I was temperamental but
life is unpredictable. I guess so am I
or it would be boring otherwise. 


~

When you think you understand, 
that is when you get smacked in 
the face from stupidity. 
~
The loudest screams 
are in silence. 
~
Life is a roller-coaster,
when you get off the ride it's
all over...might as well enjoy it while it last. 

~
Hearts are like the finest of crystal,
 beautiful yet fragile and when
 broken shatters to pieces. 

~
I am distant, 
my feet are on the earth,
my mind has left for another realm. 
~
Why is it that the worlds seems to want 
a piece of your soul?
~
It's what they think you are
and then everyone is your friend. 
~
I can't count how my true friends I have 
on one hand , the others are wannabe's. 
~
I hate the game of "Chutes and Ladders"
it's to close to reality. 
~
They say that they are reintroducing shock 
treatment for depression. The side affect is 
loss of memory. It might be good for
the side affect alone, can I forget 
to get to pay the bills. 
~
I daydream about the ocean, 
nothing is more magical or powerful 
than a body of water. 
~
I believe that there is no doubt that you will
recognize love when you see it... 
or is that feel it?
~
The prison without walls is the worse kind,
there is no escaping it. 
~
I have learned that as much I enjoy people,
I have begun to appreciate being alone.
~

Unrequited love teaches you that 
love of self is most important. 
~
The heart is as big or small 
as you allow it to be. 
~
If I were a billionaire I would 
never wear the same clothing twice...I hate laundry. 

~

Why is it that my mind is running 
and I have yet to walk?
~
There are situations that are out of our control,
those are the deepest of daggers. 
~
You can love a rose, 
but it still dies. 
~
If we live heaven and hell on earth,
I have done my time. 
~



No comments: