Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blue Birds IN Pssing

It is a welcoming, cleansing kind of rain today. With unusual warm temperatures and the fan buzzing in the background, it is a rather comforting moment. I lay here with out worry, knowing well that I can do no more than I am already doing. The sun tries to break through as the clouds hover. I guess I have been in a rather emotional exhaustion and I feel myself somewhere balanced somewhere in the middle.

~
I felt a chill as it took me by surprise, 
I was caught up in a dream, in the 
clouds passing by. 





~
Gazing out the window,
a rainbow arched bright,
with colors of a lifetime to 
bridge your love to mine.  

Across the seas, the rivers
and mountains high, the 
rainbow of life fades 
before we grasp the time. 

Gazing out the window, 
a rainbow arched bright,
with colors of a lifetime to
bridge your love to mine. 





So many words,
combinations a few, 
to share my love 
and all we do. 

Like the Cardinal 
who is building her
nest,I have faith in
the next seasons test. 




I am all alone with tears in my eyes, wishing and wanting you by my side. I am waiting here  my love for you, in our clouds above the heavens in the mighty blue. Listen my sweetness and I'll tell you true, I love you my darling , I love you I do.



No comments: