Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, April 21, 2013

If Tomorrow Never Comes



I took to the heavens and the skies blue and
I left behind a poem , the poem I left for you.   

Words of passion, love and desire, I left 
behind a trail, a trail of a  wandering fire.

I took to the heavens and the skies blue and
I left behind a poem, the poem I left for you

Written were the words for all of time, so
I would never, ever leave your mind.  

I took to the heavens and the skies blue and 
I left behind a poem, the poem I left for you. 
~
They were not tears of sorrow,
nor sadness surrounded with gray,
as they trickled down my cheek, 
memories came in to play. 

Lilacs blooming with fragrance
sweet of desire and the
chattering of the heart that 
the soul never quite tires. 

They were not tears of sorrow, 
nor sadness surrounded by gray,
as they trickled down my cheek,
memories came into play. 

~
If tomorrow never comes
and the day fades from 
memory, remember our 
love as the gift of eternity. 

It inhabits the galaxy, 
spans all space and time, 
for it is truly from the 
heart infused like grapes
into wine. 
Dreams

If dreaming made it possible, 
I'd dream each dream of you.
If only to wake up each morning
and be there right next to you. 

If dreaming made it possible, 
I'd dream each dream of you. 
If I could be in your arms, 
I would dream that dream too. 

If dreaming made it possible, 
I'd dream each dream of you. 
Sharing our life and making 
the skies a brighter blue. 
~

Fate rules the moment, 
as it guides us on our way, 
like a flower blooming it
just blooms to fade away. 

The fluttering of a butterfly,
deep within my soul, as 
a reminder of life and 
the enchanted days of old. 

~
In the silence I heard, 
a whisper sweet,
that spoke to me, 
the voice from my love. 

I gasped at the moment, 
my heart it stood still and 
I reach in the darkness and
I felt you loving hold. 

If i should have one moment of life to live, 
one breath to breathe, one love to give, 
I'd wait for that moment when I lay in your
arms and the miles between us could 
no longer keep us apart. 

If i should have one moment of life to live, 
one breath to breathe, one love to give. 
I'd climb the mountains, drain the seas,
bridge the heavens to bring you here 
to me. 
~
The wild roses are blooming,
cascading down the hills, 
an early reminder of what
each day instills.  
~
This love is as unique as it can be, 
it challenges each and every moments,
 it dares to cross  the sea. 

Feel my love, I have it saved 
all for you, so we may 
dance upon the heavens 
as our dreams come true. 
~


 How Beautiful Our Love
You can feel our love when nothing else can be felt, 
You can see our love when all of sight has been removed,
You can hear our love as it played like a song bird in 
the summers blue. 

You can feel our love, it's what holds you in the night,
You can see our love, it gives the day a a meaningful light. 
You can hear our love, its the sounds that break the 
barriers that silence make.
It's so beautiful, wonderful indeed, it's so beautiful the 
love that we can see, from the moment we wake up,
till we've fallen fast to sleep, its so beautiful that 
love that brings such joy. 

I'll rearrange the letters, 
the words I'll write for you,
reminders of a love that
came right out of the 
blue. 

The combinations many, 
like a puzzle or two, 
I'll fill in the blanks
till all my dreams come
true. 

I'll rearrange the letters, 
the words I'll write for you,
reminders of a love and 
that came right out of the 
blue. 
The combinations many, 
like a puzzle or two, 
I'll fill in the blanks
till all my dreams come
true. 
 ~
It doesn't really matter how long I wait for you, 
as my heart knows the story and the love I hold for you. 
~
Sings >My darling I love you and I shall always love you, it's no secret how much I love you. My darling I love you and I shall always love you, forever had no meaning , until I met with you. My darling I love you and I shall always love you, our hearts merged as one , when you said hello to me. My darling I love you and I shall always love you. My wants and needs are clear as all I want and need is you. 
~
I wouldn't' t count the heart beats, 
the raindrops or the tears, I wouldn't' 
 count the grains of sand unless
you were here to share. 
~
Your lips sweet 
like honey to mine,
I just close my eyes
and drift back in time. 

Your arms gentle and 
strong enough to care,
they held me for a 
moment and I stood
there with out fear. 

~
Love is pure, 
eloquent indeed,
shares the moment
and places me on 
my knees. 
 Days of kindness, 
where love is all aglow
and at the heavens invitation,
our love just grows and grows.
~
If tomorrow never comes,
remember this, our love 
is special and a fuel 
to eternal bliss. 

I'll always be with you,
I am there within your heart
and you can feel it , I was 
there from the start.
 
If tomorrow never comes,
please don't forget 
that our love is forever
and forever is our gift. 

No comments: