Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, April 01, 2013

Good Night

Heaven is waking up in your arms, 
Hell is when you realize it was a dream. 

~

My strength teeters on the moment. 

~
It must be the ten year old in me
...I hate the darkness. 

~
I resent the control of thought...
~
Closes eyes, 
views with heart.

Hands motionless, 
feels with soul. 

~
...welcomes your love. 
~

 I shall not fear as that would,
 impart my weakness. 

~
I have felt the touch of love with my heart. 



~
To breathe the same air...
~
Deep breath , exhale, 
inhale your love. 
~

" Be careful what you wish for" as life has a way 
of granting wishes in the most ironic way.
~
The stars brought a sense of peace,
their infinite design revealed how 
small our worries. 
~
Head on shoulder ,heart to heart, 
love infused from the start. 

~
The dreams which placed you by my side,
made my pillow the comfort of the night. 

No comments: