Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, August 05, 2013

Just a thought

I have never necessarily enjoyed history as a child. I found it based so much on facts and dates that I failed to relate to people and places. It wasn't until later in life that I began to read more about history. I came away with that our history is filled with bloodshed and that there is no right or wrong side as each side believes that they are right in their claim to battle. It seems as if righteousness belongs to the side of ones own beliefs. War is so much a part of our culture where people seek either freedom or land , etc.  We seek freedom to only create laws that take our freedom away. We seek land only to steal it from others.  I believe there are the laws of nature and the laws of man, nature speaks of truth and man's laws speaks of greed and power.

It was the seasons that spoke the loudest,
from the birth of spring to winters calling.
The flower that breaks the crust of earth
to the first snowflake of winter falling.

Balance is the lesson that is revealed
along the way, what we need to
flourish we find is showered down
upon us each and every day.

We need a little sunshine and
we need a little rain to nurture
our spirit fully we need a
little faith.

~
The voice of nature is spoken
through her gifts of life.
 
 
~
 
I am not a tree hugger,
I just respect natures law
more than mans.
~
 
Evil has many warriors.
~
 
Power is mans greatest weakness.
 
 
 

No comments: