Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, August 18, 2013

From the mountain...

When the heart is at ease
and a comfort is found,
I delight in the moment
when love surrounds.

It is such a relief and a
enjoyment to know
that you feel my love
as I freely bestow.

Dancing in rapture,
and a peace is found
to ease my troubled
soul without  sound.

When the heart is at ease
and a comfort is found,
I delight in the moment
when love surrounds.
~



 
Summer rays and skies blue
reflect on the river a seasons adieu.
 

                                                      
 
 
                                                                     
 
 
The stranger spoke " I never saw God"
and I replied "but you have seen a
rose in  bloom ,  a rivers flow,
a sky blue and a mountain high,
you have seen God "
 
~
The silence of the night is broken
by the chatter within the heart.
 
~
Distanced by space and time,
yet as close as each beat of my heart.
~
To wake up in your arms
and to kiss you goodnight
to love you my sweet darling
is the heart and souls delight.
 
To whispers words of love
to bridge across the sea
and bring to you happiness
while making memories.
 
~
Mutual love is the embraceable equation
that reveals and uncontrollable love.
~
 
Destiny is unique as it has been
 written and not yet revealed.
 
~
The angels are working overtime...
~
The serenade of silence cradles the heart.
 
~
Be truthful heart and tell me so,
which directions do I go?
 
~
 

No comments: