Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, November 11, 2013

If my heart held the pen, oh the story it could write,from the beginning it would make things right. The sharing of hearts and souls,the tale of love would gently unfold.

If my heart held the pen, I'd script a new, the magic of the love of two. I'd start at the beginning when we were just tots, running around and laughing and trying not to get caught.

 If my heart held the pen, oh the story it could write, there would always be blue skies and days both sunny and bright. Never sorrow or tears to fall in the story of love we have it all.

If my heart held the pen, you would be here with me, instead of just in a dream. Your arms would hold me tight and I would get to kiss you good night.

If my heart held the pen, the pages It would fill, with only good memories to instill. Starting with sharing each day with you and making dreams come true.
~







No comments: