Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Imagine for One Moment

Imagine for one moment the box remains locked, unable to be opened, no sound of music and a ballerina to never again spin. I felt a toying of emotion, sadness marked by tears and a loss that left a void within my heart. I felt as if the pen of life was out of ink and no chapters were left to write. Surely the story didn't end in a whimsical like fairytale or a made for the big screen love story. Imagine that the heart remained closed , without fore experiencing the love that in me grew. No sounds of music to take me to the clouds and never to dance like the snowflakes falling to the ground.
The tears hold memories of you, as each one falls my heart calls out to you. Yes I felt the magic that has this hold on me, taught me the meaning of love and how to dream. I thought that I could erase my yesterdays but I failed to mention that in my heart you stay. Your the love that makes up all I see from the treasures of earth to the mighty galaxy. You unlocked my heart and the music began to play and I danced in the heavens each and every day.


Dance ballerina upon my jewelry box,
spin around in circles where you stand atop.
Never to forget the love that remains
deep within my heart I hold it to this day.

Dance ballerina upon my jewelry box,
spin around in circles where you stand atop.
I saved warmest memories of you
and the visuals of our heaven that once
soared the blue.









No comments: