Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Love to Only You

Left, right or straight ahead,
I keep hitting a dead end.
Around and around I go
in a circle without an end.

Memories are all I have
and all I have is you .
In my heart for all time
and in the heavens blue.

~
I gave you my heart and you can do what you may,
I gave you my soul that special day.
I gave my love to only you and you gave in return
a sky so blue.

I gave you my heart and you can do what you
may, I gave you my soul that special day.
I gave my love to only you and you gave in
return a sky so blue.

~

Be practical, don't be a fool, 
listen to your heart and soul.
Make a choice that will lead
your sweet love to me.
~

.
There is an angel waiting up above,
for the dance on the clouds of love.
I know it must be true or why else
would my heart be so darn blue.

Nothing makes me worry so
than a day where you let me go.
For love is a grand scheme,
that controls our dreams.

~

I went about singing silly songs of love,
wondering if my sweetheart knows  I
waiting in the heavens above.


I danced in the kitchen and my heart kept
a beat to the music that belongs to you and me.

I went about singing silly songs of love,
wondering if my sweetheart knows
I am waiting in the heavens above.


~
I am not in charge of this path I am on,
it is a bit confusing and it has its share
of right and wrong.
I don't know tomorrow or which way it will
lead but I trust in the Lord it will guide you
to me.
~

Emotion

I lay in a blanket of emotion,
troubled and weary am I .
Listening to my heart I feel
it tremble as if it holds in the
tears that I cry.

I beg for you to listen and
in the silence my whisper
will you hear.
Words meaningless until
they bridge the mountains
and take my love to you via
the wind that passes by.

~
I ask " what is love ? It is compassion and the ability to care ?" I brush my fingers against my pillow and I ask again " Is it the magic we share ?" My flesh hungers for yours, my heart is deep in desire, my soul lit reflects upon the heavens the measureless flames of desire.







No comments: