Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Paint Me A Rainbow

Rise to the heavens, let your soul be free, no fear between us only the finest memories.  You might be habit forming theway you took hold of my heart, as I get this warm fuzzy feelingthat warmed me from the start. Place your lips on mine andfeel our magical embracebetter, better, best puts theheart to the test.  I favor the dreams where I am there with you, on this quest to the heavenswhere the sky is always blue. Despite the days of darknesswhere the winds and rain rules, I always see a bit of sunshinethrough your heart unspool.  I'd rather stay sleeping and dream my day away so I can remain closer with the love that never fades.~Paint Me A Rainbow,and bridge the blue connecting our hearts and our souls too.  Bring the colors of love to lifered, blue and green a heavens delight, from earth to the sky and back to you,bridge of happiness reveals my lovefor you.  Paint me a rainbowand bridge the blue connecting our hearts and our souls too.  .        







No comments: