Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Tell Me More

I woke up singing love songs,
I smiled at the thought of you and I,
a giggle surfaced from my heart
as I found myself on the clouds in
the sky.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness
and I could see like never before,
your love was all around me and
it had me begging for more.

I reached out to feel your warmth
with no winter cold to hold me down,
I think we could melt more than butter
as our love heats up the whole town.

I woke up singing love songs,
I smiled a the thought of you and I,
a giggle surfaced from my heart
as I found myself on the clouds
in the sky.


~
The Puzzle of Life

You kiss away the darkness
bringing a light to my day,
you are the missing piece of life
that brings joy my way.

There are so many ways to tell you
how much you mean to me,
like the flowers of that once bloomed
you make every day like spring.




~

You can't define it,
it feels like a dream,
amazing the moment
creates the finest memories.

You lift my spirit and
send me soaring high,
the entwining of souls
seen above the blue sky.


~

There is a song to be sung,
a dream yet to be dreamt,
a memory to be made and
a heart to be touched.

Let me sing for you
as I dream my night away
creating a memory that
touches you day after day.

There is a song to be sung,
a dream yet to be dreamt,
a memory to be made
and a heart to be touched.
~

Till the day I die,
I'll script upon the heavens high,
the precious love we share
to announce how much I care.

You are always here with me,
you are my day and night dream,
I want and need you so,
I'll never let you go.



~
Whispers of kindness, love and joy,
as spoken by the heart to you employed.
Trust in the moment and don't let it go
as the magic of love continues to grow.

Words are just words till filled with our love
and then they are the emotions that dance on the
clouds above.



~
Lessons of life

Once a dear friend called and left a message on my answer machine. Caught up in the day I didn't get around to answering her call. She passed away shortly after that and it was a quick reminder of " don't do tomorrow what you can do today"

I take each moment
to thank the Lord above
that he sent you to me
and gave me a precious love.

It is relatively simple
as you are in all I see and do,
you are the sunshine in my life
as your love shines on through.

No waiting on tomorrow
to say how much I care,
you are the love of my life
to whom I dare to share.

I take each moment
to celebrate with you,
the joy of life when
our souls were no longer
two.






.



No comments: