Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, March 25, 2016

Celebrate Our Love


Good morning kiss
and a bear hug embrace
to start each morning with
a smile on my face.

Sunshine replaces the gray
when thoughts of you
give a soft hue of blue
to the day.

Good night kiss
and a bear hug embrace
to end my day with
a smile on my face.
~
Flowers blooming
what a beautiful sight,
spring in motion gives
a meaning to life.

Like the blossoms
blowing in the wind
it's a reminder how quickly
time passes.

~


Close your eyes
and there you'll find,
I've been there with you,
I never left your side.

From earth to the heavens,
over mountains and seas,
I travel the distance through
my nightly dreams.

Close your eyes
and there you'll find,
I've been there with you,
I never left your side.

Early each morning
throughout the day,
you are in my heart
in a most special way.

Close your eyes
and there you'll find,
I've been there with you ,
I never left your side.

~

You can't undo a lifetime,
can't change what's in the past,
from this day forward I'll
celebrate the first one like the
last.

Singing sweet songs of love
like only true lovers do,
adding  soft whispers that
bridge my soul to you.

I took to the chapters
that brought the smiles
and to the rest I lit a fire
and they were gone within
the hour.

~
It is not your ordinary sunrise
that lights the morning sky,
this one is much more special
like star light in your eyes.

Cup of tea in the morning
and warm thoughts of you,
sharing in this moment as
love would have us do.

~











Deep, deep within,
the truth revealed
and it was our love
that surfaced.

Whispers in the night,
call out to you
to hold me tight.

Deep,, deep within,
the truth revealed
and it was our love
that surfaced.
~



It is those little things,
like a summer breeze
emotion packed dreams
of how love should be.

Embrace of hearts
that is how our love starts,
from moment one
we share so much love.







Every thought brings a chill
and every chill is a thought,
as you're with me and you're
every beat of my heart.

I start each moment
with you in my heart,
you are with me from
morning thru the dark.
~
Every gaze and I am lost
and I'm lost in every gaze
as I think of you and my
mind drifts away.

That is how I start
each and every day,
thinking about you
brings joy my way.



I was greeted  by the daffodils
and the hyacinth in white and
though the skies were cloudy
and gray, I knew the sun was
not far behind.

The mallard had returned
to nest along the stream and
there in the thicket a robin with
its orange belly could be seen.

Mother nature in it calm reveals
spring time at its best and yet
we know just around the corner
she will put us to another test.

~

It was the magic of the season
that told me what I already know,
that the love bestowed upon us
gave the world at hand a glow.

It looked beyond the troubles
the sorrows of yesterday and
it even rid the world of darkness
in a warm and wonderful way.

For time grants us nothing
as the tomorrows may never come,
so I take each and every moment
to celebrate our love.

~
I took the morning
and daydreamed it away,
everywhere I looked
seem to have something
to say.

No days of sorrow,
no place for sadness in my heart
for the moment you said " I
love you" it was like catching
a fallen star.


~
No parties or chocolate cake,
no candles or loves song and
yet there is still a celebration
between two hearts.

There is music in the heavens
from the angels symphony,
you can hear them playing
on my heart strings.

No words are necessary
you don't need to contemplate,
inevitably the voice of your heart
follows the path placed by faith.

There music in the heavens
from the angels symphony,
you can hear them playing
on my heart strings.




~

There is no end to the loving
that set my weary soul on fire,
there is no end to the story
that is more precious by the hour.


There is no tears that can
wipe away the smiles,
there is nothing that can stop
what gave to life that wow!

There is no end to the loving
that set my weary soul on fire,
there is no end to the story
that is more precious by the hour.

There is no replacing the magic
that creates each day a new,
as long as you are with me
the sky will remain blue.




~
I don't need a fairy tale
or a unicorn on the run,
I have your loving and
with that said all is done.

For you have my heart
and there is no giving back,
it is the reason for living
and that my love is a fact.

I don't need a palace
on the earth or in the sky
for the home of our love
is heart,soul and mind.

You are with me and
a treasure beyond all wealth,
from the moment of hello
I was placed under your spell.

Will You Tire Of Me?

Will you tire of me
when time passes away
and the gold of my hair
is replaced with gray?

When wrinkles appear
under my eyes, will
you still see the sparkle
that for you shines bright?

Will you tire of me,
when I am fragile and
old and sound like a
frog with a cold?

When soft flannel
replaces silk lingerie,
will you tire of me
day after day?

 When age replaces
the soft of my skin, will
you remember what
lies within?

Will you tire of me
as time marches on
and my tired spirit
is almost gone?


~
There is a sadness
that I can't overcome,
I'm needing your love,
wanting you here with me.

I'm lost in time,
not feeling so fine,
dreaming your love
close to me.

~

To your heart a whisper,
words of love from me to you.
I can't explain this feeling
without you my sky is no
longer blue.

To your heart a whisper,
words of love from me to you,
surrounding by darkness
I break the cycle to soars
the heavens with you.

No comments: