Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Embrace

No need for reminders 
as you never leave my mind,
you're always with me and
always by my side. 

One sky above us, 
a moon to lead the way
and a sun in the morning
unites you and I each day.

No distance 
just gaze out at the stars,
the blanket of magic 
over our hearts. 

~

In my arms
that is where you belong
In my heart
forever more.

In my dreams
both night and day
In my life
is where you'll stay.

~

I didn't go searching,
nor did I expect to fine, 
the partner to my soul
the love of my life. 

Gave to me a smile
laughter in each and every day
and unlocked the combination
of the dreams that love made.

One for the memories,
two for the dreams and 
everything else for the 
love that through my heart
sings. 
~

Haunting hum, 
a wordless tune
from my heart 
the love for you. 


Highs and lows
that separation creates,
as tears fall from my eyes
new memories are made.

~

Marshmallow kisses
are sugary sweet , 
soft and gushy 
a delicious treat. 

United as one,
together we are
in this place of forever
on that yonder star. 





Cloud motion, 
come on aboard, 
I'm waiting here for you
the one whom I adore. 

My heart was yours from day one
when I felt the sharing of love,
wakes me up early each morn and
tucks me in bed like a calm in a 
storm.

Cloud motion
come on aboard,
I'm waiting here for you, 
the one whom I adore.  





It is in the deep depths of silence 
that the voice of my heart can be heard the loudest. 


~

Each second and every moment
through each hour of the day, 
I'll spend my time loving you 
in this magical way.

My heart is yours 
to do as you will, 
day after day till 
my heart stands still.

Whether there are mountains 
between us or rivers and lakes,
I'll spend my time loving you
in this magical way.




I'm gonna write a love song, 
let my soul do the dictating 
while my heart is displaying 
all the love I have for you. 

I'm gonna pen it to the blue sky,
use the clouds to tell you why, 
the distance between  us dissipates
and all that is left is you and I. 

I'm gonna write a love song, 
let my soul do the dictating
while my heart is displaying
all the love I have for you.





How can I go on missing you
when you are here with me?
but somehow the distance
has an upper hand on how
my heart feels and sees.

There is an emptiness
a void from deep inside
for the simple pleasures
of waking up by your side.

How can I go on missing you
when you are here with me?
but somehow the distance
has an upper hand on all of
my dreams.




The darkness is revealing
as your love can be seen
with images of sweetness
where you are here with
me.

The world is so much smaller
as your embrace can be felt,
so warm and tender that
my heart began to melt.

My choice is love forever after
where you are here with me
and life is so wonderful
that everyday is spring.


~

You know your life has been enriched by the people you meet and those who have somehow made a huge difference. In the scales of life, there is a balance of sorrow and joy.

I took the road
that led me to you,
through my dreams
it all comes true
...you and I.

The world is better now
as long as I have your smile,
nothing matters at all as long
as you are with me.

I took the road
that me to you,
through my dreams
it all comes true....
you and I.

No comments: