Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

...gateway to your heart.

Sings>Right time, right day,
right doorway, I'll take
the gateway to your heart,
hopping on a star, I wont
be very far.

I thought it was chance
or maybe a bit of fate
but the day you said
hello, was a most
memorable day.

Right time , right day,
right doorway, it led
you to me and I took
the chance and the
rest is history.

The path was going nowhere,
I seen enough of despair,
that all ended when you
opened the gate to your
heart and shared.

Right time, right day,
right doorway and it
all felt just right, I
knew I had something
special it renewed
this life.

~
Sings >
Lord, Lord, Lord are you listening?
Lord, Lord, Lord hear me now,
I have paid my dues to the devil
and I kissed and wiped his brow.


Lord, Lord, Lord are you listening?
Lord, Lord, Lord hear me now,
I have been lost in the darkness
until you sent an angel to light
the miles.

Lord, Lord, Lord are you listening?
Lord, Lord , Lord hear me now,
remove the chains that bind my soul,
release me to the soar above the clouds.
 ~


No comments: