Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, March 14, 2016

Officially Spring








~
The Quince once more is blooming, 
its flowers in hues of red and pink
brings life to the dull surroundings
like a painting above the kitchen sink.

I placed a few branches in a vase 
and placed on the table of lace
as season is just beginning 
the flowers are on a two week 
race. 

Enjoy each moment 
they quickly pass on by,
that is why I take this time
to tell you what is on my 
mind.

Your love fills my heart
and gives meaning to my day,
you are the love of my life 
and that will never change. 


Flowers are blooming 
and the sky is blue,
the gifts of spring 
bring something new. 

The morning dove 
has nested and awaits
the given time to 
hatch her eggs for 
a spring flight.

~
Sings like an Irish Folk song. On the count of three.. sings> I got spring in my heart each and every day of the year, for I have your love and the happiness we share.

I got spring in my heart
each and every day of the year, 
for I have your love and the 
happiness we share. 

Smiles and laughter,
tears and heartache 
and the sharing of life 
that you and I partake. 

I got spring in my heart
each and every day of the year, 
for I have your love and the 
happiness we share.

Each and every moment
is very special indeed,
like marshmallow kisses
and the embrace of our
dreams. 

I got spring in my heart
each and everyday of the year,
for I have your love and 
the happiness we share. 

Brings a warmth to my soul 
and a skip to my heart beat, 
this love is like magic that
the angels bequeathed. 











No comments: