Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Glimpse of the Soul

I find pleasure in loving you
as it is a documentation of all that is good in this world. 



~

Everyday comes with challenges, 
loving you is not one of them.



The petals of a rose dried and preserved
may lose the clarity in color but
never the less retain its beauty
as seen through a memory.

~


There is never a time of loneliness 
for your love is an internal part of my being
which I carry forever in my heart. 
~

The majestic beauty and the vastness of the heavens
reminds us that we are but a thread in the canvas. 



~
I never question what is good for the journey provides us with a
look at both and heaven and hell...that we call experience. 


~
We all have a preconceived notion of what love is,
understanding and compassion along with 
the acknowledgment of the hearts voice 
in relation to the souls silence. 
~

I savor the dreams
as away of holding you closer. 


Love can turn and hour 
into a moment of time. 

~



~

The mind records all stories both good and bad, 
my heart is selective only reserving space 
for the beauty of our love. 


~



Like the early morning sun that first lights the sky, 
your love brightens my day. 



Every road traveled,
each mountain we climb
is a page in the chapter
written in rhyme.

Happiness and heartache
in the times that we share,
is a view of two heart
that dared to care.







leads in experience

No comments: