Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 06, 2016

You and I


When hours become seconds like time in the wind,
we nurture the moment from whence love begins.





As the sun begins to rise
and appears the blue sky,
I celebrate the moment
thankful for you and I.

The flowers in the garden
are already inches high,
simple little reminders
spring is not far behind.

~
Timing channeled,
a sponge absorbed
as I needed your love
and so much more.

Something magical
led me directly to you ,
like a rainbow arch sliding
down from the blue.

Peace and happiness
topped with desire
as our souls became
one and blazed like
a fire.

I can't deny
nor would I try
as your love
changed my life.

~

Redirected in a wonderful way,
guiding my heart and soul each day.


The reflection of happiness
shadows the soul as it reveals
a friendship of gold.


















No comments: